Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Harper Sue

Here's our girl!
Harper was born yesterday, February 4, at 2:06 pm after pushing for about 3 minutes!
(More on that later.)
8 lbs 5 oz, 19 inches long

I'm having trouble Picnik-ing my pics, but here's a few I got done...
You know I'll have plenty more to show!
I should go to bed anyway... It's 10pm... Harper is fed and asleep...
We go home tomorrow so I know I should rest now while I can!







5 comments:

Katrina said...

Aww... She is beautiful! Congratulations!

LilRedJo said...

Harper is gorgeous, and the pictures are beautiful. Not sure I've ever seen pictures taken at the hospital turn out that good:)
Congratulations Mike and Valerie!
and
Congratulations to Brax for being a big brother!!!

Chad and Christa said...

Congrats! Welcome to the world Harper!

Katrina said...

I've got an award for you on my blog! Come by to check it out! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Val! Its MJ your favorite patient LOL. I am so happy you finally had your beautiful baby girl! Harper is just gorgeous and I love her hair! Grant had a head full when he was born and I just love it. Glad to hear labor and delivery was a piece of cake. I hope your doing well. Please keep me updated. Tracy told me you are you on Facebook but under your maiden name. Please Look me up and friend me MaryJane Seay. MaryJane is one word as fb thought i was talking about pot and wouldnt let me make it two words. :) I want to keep track of the lil babies growth! THey get so big so fast. Grant will be TWO next month!! Congratulations again. See you soon!