Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WFMW-Fixing Burned Out Lights on Your Pre-Lit Tree

I have been losing sleep for weeks anticipating the putting-up of our Christmas tree.

As you may know, I am a perfectionist (aka OCD), and the fact that our pre-lit tree had 4 branches that wouldn't light up last year has really been eating away at me.

Of course, Mike's answer was, "Just turn those to the back!"

It's Works for Me Wednesday, so I'll share with you the REAL solution I found!

I bought this gadget at Home Depot for $20 after seeing a tutorial on the web about it when I Googled my problem. It worked, and it only took like 3 minutes!!!!

No, I don't have all the presents wrapped and under the tree....

This photo was from last year!!!!

2 comments:

Veggiemomof2 said...

Thanks for this post! I've never heard of this product, but I will never have another tree that's not pre-lit. I was devastated when we had to get rid of our 1st one. It was a rotating pre-lit tree & I cannot remember ever having something that people complimented more!

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

Holy crap I about died seeing all those presents!! That would have been amazing! You are so handy sister...you need to do Billy's job! Isn't that his name?!