Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

It's mid-November and these are all I've taken???

I CANNOT believe we're halfway thru November.
I'm not sure what I've been doing that's kept me so busy,
but here's what I have to show for it...


"Look at yo' fat tummy!!!" he exclaims with a chuckle.
And yes, he as yet another toddler-boy war wound. He fell off his step stool and boinked his nugget (just FYI, it was NOT on my watch this time!!!!)


"I wanna give Baby Hopper [Harper] a kiss!" he says,
as he buries his face in my fat tummy.


Brax has this thing where he likes to come up and give me an open-mouth kiss wherever his little lips land... this time was on my pant leg. He looked at his slobber mark and said, "Look, Mommy, I made a smiley face!" Sure enough, it was a perfect smiley face!



On our way to the park.
He was too fast for me to catch a pic of him with his dorky super-cool shades on!



Digging in the mulch at the park for what seemed like hours...




He was trying to "read" the letters on the sign at the park.
He really only knows a couple, but he pretended like he knew every one!




Brax has started to attempt to conquer the ropes at the park. He can make it to the top, but not across yet. He just likes to jump and shake them.



Grammy Sue is here!!! Well, she was, anyway. (More on that to come.)
She came and stayed with us from last Saturday until today so Aunt Laura could go take care of my grandmother who had quadruple bypass surgery. We had so much fun and got so much done to get ready for Harper, as well as Christmas! And of course, Brax loved the time he got to spend with Grammy while Mommy was at work.


This was a cute one from when Nana Star and Papa T were here.
He was trying Papa T's boots on for size!
Brax has been so lucky to have lots of grandparent time recently--next it's Grandpa Russ and Yaya's turn at Thanksgiving! Less than 2 weeks away!!!!!!!

No comments: