Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

SANTA!!! I KNOW HIM!!!

Yesterday we made a visit to SANTA!!!
He was at the Bass Pro Shop, which had a GREAT kids' area for Christmas.

Brax didn't hesitate at all when it came to approaching Santa with his wish list. He walked right up to him and started jabbering away. I heard something about trains--surprise surprise!


"Let's see... I would like BIG Gordon... I could use some more track pieces....."

"Hold that thought--my mom is insisting that I smile for at least one picture."

"Can't ya'll see that we are talking business here??"

"Where was I???"
They had all sorts of fun stuff...
Daddy showing Brax how to shoot his eye out.

The biggest race track ever!

Remote control monster trucks!

REAL four wheelers!

And then fun with glue sticks! (They had an ornament-making table.)

Rock climbing next to the fish tank!


And a candy cane from Santa to top it all off.

1 comment:

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

I'm soooo glad you all had fun too! Wasn't it awesome! I need to take Noah there for day trips sometimes! He loved it all.