Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

We started off by attempting to cook some pumpkin seeds.
This was unsuccessful.
BUT we were successful in getting Brax to wear his costume!
He loved it!

We headed out...

Brax quickly got the hang of it,
even saying "Trick or Treat!"

"Off to the next house!"
After hitting up the houses up and down our street,
we went back home to hand some out.
(And to eat some of his own loot!)
He had fun playing with his flashlight and running around in the dark.
He is fascinated by night time!

"Here comes some Trick or Treaters!"

My favorite Halloween pic.

No comments: