(This ear-grabbing thing is actually a habit Brax has... It started when he had all the ear infections, and now he continues to play with his ears all the time, mostly when he's tired. I suppose it's better than thumb sucking, but it drives Mike CRAZY.)
Quote
"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."
My Facebook Page
Monday, November 23, 2009
Random Rewind
(This ear-grabbing thing is actually a habit Brax has... It started when he had all the ear infections, and now he continues to play with his ears all the time, mostly when he's tired. I suppose it's better than thumb sucking, but it drives Mike CRAZY.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment