Que Sera, Sera
Quote
"I wish I had treasured the
doing
a little more and the
getting it done
a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may.
"
My Facebook Page
All my pics are on FB now!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Progress On Harper's Room
We got the room painted and some of the stuff hung on the walls...
I still have the other two walls I'm working on...
Brax wanted to climb up and give "Baby Hopper" a kiss :-)
1 comment:
Josh and Jen
said...
Harper's room is adorable and you are too!
November 23, 2009 at 3:03 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Harper's room is adorable and you are too!
Post a Comment