Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ready for Some REWIND???? 8/8-8/14

Yeah, it's been awhile. Here you go, Grandmas!!!


Harper is always sucking on her lip like this!


Brax in Aunt Laura's car leaving for another slumber party!
Do you think he was excited at all????
(He bawled the entire way home the next day when Mike picked him up!)



Couch potatoes!

I love how they're holding hands!


This is Brax and his new buddy from school, Henry. His mom and I clicked right away, and they also have a baby boy just a month younger than Harper.
We hung out at their house and Brax DID NOT want to leave!


Harper girl, smiling as usual.





Most of my Brax pics are "action shots" nowadays.
No posing for this busy boy!


Harper watching him play.


"Trust me, little sister. Boys only want ONE THING..."


I was playing with my external flash in these...
Trying to get good indoor shots w/ low light.


More to come...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

i love all the new photos and stories...keep 'em coming...miss and love you!