Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

GRRRRRR

Well I was all motivated to get caught up on some posts... when I learned that I have exceeded my free storage quota for photos on Blogger! So I had to buy more (thank goodness it was only $5!!) but it will take a day for the storage to update. Which means it will probably be the weekend before I have time (or energy) to post again. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

LilRedJo said...

Hmmm.I wonder how close I am??? Do you know if you can go delete old posts, and that gives more space? Or if the only option is to purchase it? Either way is ok, I just would like to know ahead of time, so I can be prepared:)

The Schmitt Family said...

I didn't even know there was a free storage quota. Good to know!