Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Randoms



This has been such a fun summer toy! It's called a "stomp rocket."



Brax loves watching to see how high it will go!


Some indoor fun when the temps were crazy hot--
fort building!
He kept saying, "We need just one more thang..."
He would have had the entire contents of our house on his fort if I had let him.

Harper, just looking cute.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Valerie...we love the stomp rocket also....great gift!!!! I don't think I responded to your comment on my blog...it's fun to have kiddos the same age!:) Adrienne Barnes