Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Randoms

Painting a rock for Daddy. And learning about mixing colors!

Funny boy just out of the bath.
I still lay him on this changing pad to brush his teeth!
It's so much easier than doing it with him standing up.


Making sure his Band-Aid was still on from when he got his shot on Monday!
He was thrilled with this Bugs Bunny Band-Aid!

"What are YOU lookin' at?"


Loving prunes.

NOT loving prunes.

Little Angel.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

love all the new photos!!!