Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I have been SO EXCITED to get this!
My mom and Aunt Laura ordered this for me for my big 3-0 last month
and I got it this weekend! It is so special!
It is a personalized bracelet made by a lady on Etsy.
(Her website is HERE!!)



The bangles say:

Team Hill
Est. 1.24.04

Brax
7.22.07

Harper
2.4.10

I love it I love it I love it!
Thank you Mom and Aunt Laura! I will cherish this!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

that's cool.

Adrienne said...

Hey Valerie...I don't know if you remember me but I'm a friend of Kizzy's. I can't remember if we met at a shower for her or maybe a birthday dinner at Hideaway or something? Anyway, I love reading your blog...Our kiddos are almost the exact same age so it's fun to see what they are doing:). My first was born 4-2-07 and my last was 2-5-10 I think this is a day off of yours. Mine are both boys though:) Hope your doing well and again, always fun to read your blog!-Adrienne Barnes(tulsa)

LilRedJo said...

Love this!