Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July at GG's (on the 3rd!)

We went to my grandma's (GG) on Saturday to visit with my fam!

Harper has started showing some "stranger anxiety,"
but as soon as Nana gave her some grub they were besties!



Aunt Laura, our busy bee, was working away in the kitchen!
(Note: I typically crop out this much excess surrounding in a photo, but my grandma's kitchen is one of my favorite places, so I intentionally captured it in this pic!)

GG got some QT with the kiddos...



Brax enjoyed playing Grandpa's piano.

And peeing outside.

Of the 20+ pics I shot of us all together...
this is the best one...
Nana and Papa T, GG and Grandpa (my mom's parents), my aunt and her hubs, and my aunt with her 2 grandchildren seated.

Yay! A good pic of me and my girl!
Thank you, Mike!

No comments: