Ok, ya'll know how much I love using Blurb to make my photo albums (I do one every six months... they are typically 400+ pages each and contain almost 1000 pics!!!).
I borrowed this idea from another Blurber/Blogger (click HERE to see her book--it's way better than mine!). It's an ABC book with photos of everyday, familiar things that correlate with each letter of the alphabet to help him identify letters. Also, it's just a cute way to remember the little things he loves! It is going to be a birthday present (I cannot believe he is going to be THREE next week!)
Click on the little square in the upper right corner (where it says "full screen") and you can view it much larger.




2 comments:
That is so cute and such a great idea! I'm sure he'll love it now, and far into the future. It's an amazing idea I definitely need to remember for someday in the future
OMG!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea!!! Now all I have to do is to find the time. So cool!!!!!!!
Post a Comment