Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cereal and TS3

3rd time is a charm, for both Harper and Pixar.
After 3 attempts over the past few weeks, Harper finally agreed to eat her rice cereal!
It's a messy production... but we got a couple of tablespoons down her!



On Monday, Aunt Laura stayed with Harper so
Daddy and I could take Brax to see Toy Story 3. We ALL loved it!
(And yes, I cried.)
We had to wear the shirt and take our buddies!

Brax ate a TON of popcorn (at 10am!)

And we all shared a giant white cherry Icee, my fave!

He wore his 3D glasses the whole time!
He is the best movie-goer!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

he is so cute...looks like you guys had fun!