Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Randoms from last week... and Happy Early Birthday to Me!!

Don't they look like they're enjoying themselves??


Here are some pictures taken with my early birthday present!
Thank you, sweet husband for my amazing new camera!
You will see that I'm still learning the ropes with all the manual settings and lighting!)




These were taken last Wednesday... everyone in the house except me was sick last week so I stayed home that day to take the kids to the doctor.
Here they are, snuggling in our bed in the morning :-)


Entertaining himself...


How cute is this?
It's Brax's first "self portrait!"
I would draw each body part, then he drew his rendition next to it.