From our visit to Antioch Park earlier in the week...

Feeding the geese Cheezits...
He would say, "One for me, one for you [the goose]!"
I am really wishing I had a faster camera...
I could NOT for the life of me catch Brax for any great pics while
he was running around the park!







I love this one... He thought the geese were coming for us!
Playing outside while I grilled...


Randoms of our smiley girl.









I love naked babies!


I love kissing on her soft, chubby cheeks!

I don't really think they look alike usually, but in this pic they do!
Randoms of the little man.

Loving swim lessons.

"Fixing" the gate.
Apparently he needed the step stool to get a better angle on it.

I just had to show this off! I was so impressed with his coloring in the lines!
(Sort of!)
2 comments:
My goodness they are cute! Harper looks so much like Mike.....I cannot get over it! Can't wait to see you all!
So cute! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment