Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Funny Silent Film... Starring Brax

I made this using the vintage video maker app on my iPhone.... total time waster, but so fun!
(It actually only took like 3 minutes to do! iPhones are the greatest thing EVER!)
(As always... click on the video window after you hit play to view full screen)

2 comments:

Shoshanah said...

That's so much fun! I love the old school music. And the actually video fits perfect with the old time look

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

That's hilarious!