Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More Randoms


Harper doing a photo shoot for me...




I love her sweet faces.


Just a shot testing out the camera's capabilities!
Flowers are much easier than kids-they don't move!


Brax practicing his fine motor skills!


Harper is always so happy to model for me! (Brax is a little tougher to convince...)

Sweet Daddy's girl.


Her first time in her Bumbo seat!


Just being silly.


He WANTED to changer her diaper!!!! (We'll see how long that lasts...)


Check out Brax's new baseball glove from Nana Star and Papa T!
It's the real deal!



Happy kiddos... even with yucky colds!

2 comments:

LilRedJo said...

Cute pics!!! Love Brax's new glove:) Brenden LOVED being pitched to when he was Brax's age:) I look forward to him(brax) starting his little league...and Harper's dance recital pics too(i mean, I guess that's what girls do, right??? I have no experience myself;))

JennLeon said...

Is Harper's hair red? Good pics!!