Brax woke up at 2am last nite with a 100 degree fever... and again at 4am when it broke... didn't go back to sleep till after 5. He had a rough day, needless to say. The fever continued through the afternoon. We thought it may just be teething, but since it's Friday I didn't want him to suffer all weekend with something worse. His fever was 101 when we got to the doctor, but as of right now she said his lungs, ears and throat are all clear. No diagnosis. She said she'd put orders in to Children's Mercy for a chest x-ray and a CBC if he gets worse (pneumonia??? strep???) over the weekend.
I snapped these shots this morning because bless his little heart, he was so puny, yet so happy to just be eating his waffle. He's such a sweet baby, even when he's sick. He just kept smiling, and for once I wasn't dancing on my head trying to make him!
I snapped these shots this morning because bless his little heart, he was so puny, yet so happy to just be eating his waffle. He's such a sweet baby, even when he's sick. He just kept smiling, and for once I wasn't dancing on my head trying to make him!




No comments:
Post a Comment