Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Did Not Marry a Photographer

I wanted a few photos of Brax and I doing our "bedtime ritual" (putting on lotion, reading books, etc.) That way when the day comes that he has outgrown it, I can look back at the pics and say "awwwwwwwww...." But the problem with taking pictures with me in them is that someone else has to take them--namely Mike. As much as he hates being IN pictures, he hates TAKING THEM even more. In an attempt to drive me so crazy that I quit asking him to do it, he just stands there and takes picture after picture, not waiting for his adorable subjects to be ready...


Awwwwwwwwwwww....

Yeah, see what I mean? I was so not ready.

1 comment:

Partin Family :) said...

That is soooo Keven too! I feel ya girlfriend! You still look great, even in the last pic! I miss you friend :)