Ht/Wt/Teeth:
29 1/2 inches
20 lbs
No teeth (no surprise)
Still wearing 9 month clothes, but I'll be breaking out 12 month stuff this weekend!
Size 4 diapers
Size 3 shoes
HEALTH: Had a virus this month that lasted about 10 days-very frequent and mushy poo (good to know, right?), a rash all over her neck, shoulders and back, and a congested/runny nose. Thank goodness no ear infection!
NEW TRICKS:
In just the last 4-5 weeks she has done so many new things! It started with being able to get from her tummy to sitting up, then was able to pull up on the fireplace the next week. The week after that, she was starting to crawl up on all fours (versus her usual tummy scoot) and she figured out how to sit down from a standing position. The next week she started slowly walking along while holding onto the couch. A few days later she was consistently (and quickly) crawling up on all fours (mostly to chase Brax.) It is just incredible to watch how she has become so mobile and sturdy in such a short time!
She also...
LOVES food she can chew! Cheerios, peas, carrots, butternut squash cubes, shredded cheese, bread, diced baby apples. Really prefers solids vs. baby food.
FAVORITE BOOKS:
Any of the hard kind she can chew on.
FAVORITE TOYS/ACTIVITIES:
She hasn't been a great night sleeper this past month. I thought it was because she was sick... now I think it's just a habit. She is waking at least once to eat, sometimes twice to be held.
6:30ish-up
7am-breakfast (Cheerios and a jar of fruit)
8:45-4 oz bottle
9-10:30ish-nap
11:00-lunch (a big jar of veggie/meat and some solid finger food)
12:45-4 oz bottle
1:00-2:30ish-nap
3:00-snack (finger food or a jar of veggies)
5:30-dinner (jar of meat/veggie and solid finger foods)
6:00-bath/books/6 oz bottle
6:30-to bed
11pm and 3am or anywhere in between--eating a 6 oz bottle, wanting to be held. I need to do a round of baby boot camp... Not wanting to.
FAVORITE SONGS:
Loves when Brax sings Jingle Bells!
DISLIKES:
Sour fruit baby food (peaches, apricots). Being put down and not being able to see us. Strangers/new baby-sitters.
MOMENTS I DON'T WANT TO FORGET:
The first time I think she really said "Momma" and meant me-it was Thanksgiving day and we were at my Aunt Kathi's. I was trying to get her to take a nap in her pack n play, and she was not having it. She was crying, and she said "Momma" twice! Needless to say, I went in and got her up!
One day she was standing in her crib and waved at me when I went in to get her out of bed. She is always so happy when she wakes up. Usually she is laying on her tummy playing when I hear her wake up, and when I go in she puts her head back down like she's pretending to hide or something! I can see her smiling as I say, "Good morning, sleepy head!"
29 1/2 inches
20 lbs
No teeth (no surprise)
Still wearing 9 month clothes, but I'll be breaking out 12 month stuff this weekend!
Size 4 diapers
Size 3 shoes
HEALTH: Had a virus this month that lasted about 10 days-very frequent and mushy poo (good to know, right?), a rash all over her neck, shoulders and back, and a congested/runny nose. Thank goodness no ear infection!
NEW TRICKS:
In just the last 4-5 weeks she has done so many new things! It started with being able to get from her tummy to sitting up, then was able to pull up on the fireplace the next week. The week after that, she was starting to crawl up on all fours (versus her usual tummy scoot) and she figured out how to sit down from a standing position. The next week she started slowly walking along while holding onto the couch. A few days later she was consistently (and quickly) crawling up on all fours (mostly to chase Brax.) It is just incredible to watch how she has become so mobile and sturdy in such a short time!
She also...
- Can drink from a sippy.
- Claps her hands when she sees someone else do it.
- Gives kisses upon request (especially to Daddy).
- Pulls up in her crib and shakes the side of it.
- Sits in the bathtub and plays all over (instead of sitting in the blow-up tub I used to put in the big tub).
- Sometimes gives "high 5" and waves.
- Signs "all done" and "please."
- Responds when we tell her not to touch something.
- Says "Momma" and I love it!!!
LOVES food she can chew! Cheerios, peas, carrots, butternut squash cubes, shredded cheese, bread, diced baby apples. Really prefers solids vs. baby food.
FAVORITE BOOKS:
Any of the hard kind she can chew on.
FAVORITE TOYS/ACTIVITIES:
- LOVES to dance while watching "The Fresh Beat Band" on Nick Jr.
- Clapping, playing Patty-Cake. This always makes her smile.
- Sleeping with her head nestled against her bumper in the corner of the crib.
- Playing in the bathtub. Doesn't mind water over her face.
- Chewing on toothbrushes. Gets VERY mad when I take them away.
- Sitting in her toybox.
- Loves jumping her jumperoo.
- Sucking either thumb (she used to prefer the right one.)
- Hiding in our play tunnel.
- Riding the rocking horse.
- Being held by me as I do anything. Always wants to be in the same room as us, doesn't like to be left alone.
She hasn't been a great night sleeper this past month. I thought it was because she was sick... now I think it's just a habit. She is waking at least once to eat, sometimes twice to be held.
6:30ish-up
7am-breakfast (Cheerios and a jar of fruit)
8:45-4 oz bottle
9-10:30ish-nap
11:00-lunch (a big jar of veggie/meat and some solid finger food)
12:45-4 oz bottle
1:00-2:30ish-nap
3:00-snack (finger food or a jar of veggies)
5:30-dinner (jar of meat/veggie and solid finger foods)
6:00-bath/books/6 oz bottle
6:30-to bed
11pm and 3am or anywhere in between--eating a 6 oz bottle, wanting to be held. I need to do a round of baby boot camp... Not wanting to.
FAVORITE SONGS:
Loves when Brax sings Jingle Bells!
DISLIKES:
Sour fruit baby food (peaches, apricots). Being put down and not being able to see us. Strangers/new baby-sitters.
MOMENTS I DON'T WANT TO FORGET:
The first time I think she really said "Momma" and meant me-it was Thanksgiving day and we were at my Aunt Kathi's. I was trying to get her to take a nap in her pack n play, and she was not having it. She was crying, and she said "Momma" twice! Needless to say, I went in and got her up!
One day she was standing in her crib and waved at me when I went in to get her out of bed. She is always so happy when she wakes up. Usually she is laying on her tummy playing when I hear her wake up, and when I go in she puts her head back down like she's pretending to hide or something! I can see her smiling as I say, "Good morning, sleepy head!"





No comments:
Post a Comment