Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Choo Choo

Aunt Laura brought Brax a hand-me-down train set awhile back...
Just recently he has become interested in Thomas on TV,
so we got the train set out! He LOVES it!
I actually enjoy putting the track together (I'm a dork!),
and he mostly just likes tearing it apart.
Here is my first train track layout!
I'm pretty proud of myself.


I found this fantastic, like-new train table on Craigslist for $40.
A steal.

Daddy would prefer him to strictly play with sports equipment,
but Brax also loves to color with markers!
The Crayola Color Wonder markers are great-
they only draw on special Crayola paper, so no stains on anything!

1 comment:

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

Where did you get that Backyardigans couch thingy? So cute!