Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Week in Review...

He thought he could sneak back to Grammy's house.


Um, I don't think that's how that works, Son.

This was actually a lot funnier than it looks. As I have mentioned, Brax is a climber. The only problem is that he hasn't figured out how to back down off of things (obviously). This wasn't the photo I was going for, but right as I pushed the button to capture him curiously looking over the edge of the fireplace, well... there he went. But fortunately for Brax, his Daddy has cat-like reflexes. The shot you see here was snapped right as Mike swiftly broke what appears to be a very painful fall. Believe it or not, there wasn't one tear shed! Brax was a little stunned, but didn't even whimper after Daddy swept him off the ground.

"Mommy, it's a little cold."
"Aahhh... That's better!"

Simple joys... Cowbells.


Riding the cow at the Deanna Rose Farmstead.

I wouldn't let him touch the goats, but at least he got to play in the water!

SpeedRacer! He totally has the hang of this thing...

until the furniture gets in the way!

No comments: