Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Are We Already Halfway Thru June????

I can't believe how fast spring went! It came late and left early, it seems... It's already HOT! But Brax doesn't mind... he loves being outdoors.
In the mornings we go out for a walk, usually in the stroller, but today we decided to really practice walking. Brax will now walk holding just one hand, which is much easier on our backs! He was ready to go, still in his jammies!

The water is still pretty cool,
but he'll go in up to his diaper before he complains.
Really he just loves watching the people
across the street mow their lawn. (See below)




"MINE!!!!!"

My friend Abbey brought her little boy Noah over for a playdate.
Noah appears to be bored, Brax appears to be crazy.


Making "wrapping paper" for Daddy's 1st Father's Day gift.
(a cordless edger/trimmer, Woo Hoo!)




No comments: