Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

10 Months Old


I'm pretty sure he pees every time I put him in. Good thing pee is sterile.
Or so Daddy says.



Gotta love naked babies.

A day at the park. It never gets old.

Ape or boy... we're not sure.

Simple joys in life... swings.

This photo is so poignant to me. I will be the first to admit that I may have some OCD tendencies when it comes to cleaning/organization/germs, so one would expect that this smudgy handprint on my brand new storm door would get me out of bed at night, Windex in hand. But to tell you the truth, I absolutely LOVE it. I am actually leaving it there indefinitely. I am painfully aware that those sweet baby hands won't be in my house forever, and I will miss the mess they leave behind.

More simple joys...tunnels.

It's a little ironic that I'm probably more excited to brush little teeth than any mom ever has been (I am SO ready to hog-tie him and brush 'em like I've always told my patients' parents to do!) and yet there is not even a hint of a tooth in this precious gummy smile.

Finally, summer has arrived in Kansas... It was a looooonnnnggg winter!

Brax is a climber... the stairs, chairs, the jungle gym at the park, humans...

Thinking he can get to the computer.

Thinking he can climb out of his crib. I lowered the mattress the same day.

"I am all OVER this thing!"

Brax totally shocked me the first day I took him to the neighborhood park. He climbed this thing all by himself without hesitation. Not sure if I should be proud or scared!

"Seriously Mommy, I can do it by myself."

Let's not get carried away!

"Almost... there...."

I think this picture is so cute, but it makes me look like I'm that horrible mom that didn't put sunscreen on her kid. I DID!!! It was even the expensive stuff from our dermatologist that won't break out his eczema! I swear! The redness went away after he cooled off...

My first Mother's Day :-)

Saying bye-bye to Nana Star.

No comments: