35 Lbs.
42 1/2 inches tall
5t shirts, 4t shorts. Can wear boys size 4/small stuff too.
Size 10 shoe.
42 1/2 inches tall
5t shirts, 4t shorts. Can wear boys size 4/small stuff too.
Size 10 shoe.
HEALTH: 5/8-noticed his left ear was bleeding and very smelly. 5/13-woke up crying at night, ear bleeding again. Started ear drops. Stuffy nose, up all night the next night. 5/15-to urgent care, ear bleeding a lot. Dx ear infection, started Augmentin.
NEW TRICKS:
- So confident on his bike now!
- Does "exercises" on his big ball.
- Takes dishes to the sink w/out being told. (Most of the time!)
Trip to Cali. Brax was such a great traveler, and a big help. He slept on the plane quite a bit, and rode on the stroller while helping me hold the bags and carseat on it as well! It was actually really fun traveling with him. The best day ever was when we went to San Francisco to spend the day with my friend Vanessa. We packed alot of fun in that one day, and I would say that besides the day he was born, it was my favorite day with my little guy!
The day he hid a box of diapers in his cardboard house when I brought them in from the store. I had no idea. I went back to the store thinking I was crazy and had left them there! A couple days later they reappeared, and that's when he finally told me he had hidden them. He thought it was hilarious.
BRAXISMS:
- Said the bird feeder must have peanut butter in it because the birds haven't eaten any.
- Talking about a girl at school-"She is a dumb girl and talks too much at circle time."
- Spilled his milk on the carpet as he was carrying it to the sink. Quickly said he was sorry and that he wanted to unspill it. So sweet. I was glad I didn't get mad at him!
- Touched the rail the garage door slides up and down on, got grease on his hand. Started dry heaving when he showed it to me, then puked in the driveway. I couldn't quit laughing!
- Called me "sweet girl" one night as I was tucking him in.
- Saw a picture of Harper when she was a little baby-asked if that was "our old baby."




No comments:
Post a Comment