I am writing this to officially release myself from the grips of this blog (temporarily!)
I have had a hard time keeping up with frequent postings since Halloween, and I seriously lose sleep over this! But I just have too much going on right now... catching up our family photo album (the blurb book) and getting started on making a DVD out of the last year of home videos... not to mention all the fun in preparing for Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Something has got to give, and I'm afraid it's going to be the blog for awhile. Grandparents, I know this will be sad news for you, but I guess that means you just have to come visit us more often to see the kids' sweet faces :-)
Don't worry, I'll be back... but for now, my blog posting may be sporadic. Just a heads up!




1 comment:
Blogging is a lot of work! Sometimes you just need to take a break:)
Post a Comment