Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

9 Months Old








After months of sending out ginormous online photo albums, I will do everyone a favor and narrow it down to only the best pics for this blog! And now that Brax is doing more than just eating, sleeping, and filling his diapers, I will keep you updated on his fun babyisms.


At 9 months old, he is sort of crawling... it's more of a lunge, and sometimes when he's on all fours he sticks his left leg out like a kickstand. When he's sitting up he will either go forward onto all fours or just scoot around on his bottom. He says "dadada, gagaga, bababa, lalala," but of course no "mamama." Typical guy...ignoring the woman who loves him the most! Hee hee.


As you can see from the pictures above, he is very animated and maybe a little dramatic (he must get that from Dad). One minute he was laughing hysterically at my sneeze, then he was fired up about not getting to play with the camera.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Val! I enjoyed it a lot! and will know to capture every moment of my little one as well. Thank you. Lynette. :)